TITLE: House Supervisor(Nursing) Nights
LOCATION: Warden, WA
Would you like to live in an area surrounded by a large freshwater lake that offers 300 plus days of sunshine and work in healthcare organization that loves to accomplish what is best for the community.
The motto is “All of us, for each of you, every time.”
Community is about 25K population, facility serves about 77k. There is a small airport, a University, a nice community that offers something for everyone.
It is known as a Desert Oasis in the heart of the Columbia Basin in Central Washington with 4 seasons and 330 plus days of sunshine.
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in nursing required. Current Washington State Registered Nurse license.
• Three (3) to five (5) years acute care clinical nursing experience. Experience in a variety of acute care nursing departments.
• Advanced knowledge of Case Management and Utilization Review processes, including but not limited to, InterQual and acute-care patient status regulations and guidelines.
• Certification in ACLS, BLS, TNCC and PALS preferred.
Hours and compensation potential:
• This is a full-time(36 hours), 3-12hr shifts, rotating weekends.
• Range is $41.50hr-$73.00 depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including relocation assistance(5K).
What you’ll be doing:
•House Supervisor for a 50 bed rural healthcare facility.
•As the House Supervisor, will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data on patient admissions, transfers, and bed availability in specified clinical areas to improve patient care and maximize bed utilization.
•Will ensure the patient is admitted to the most appropriate admission level of care and bed assignment available using criteria for admission and shall function as a liaison for Physicians, Nursing Leadership, Nursing Unit staff, Care Management Staff, and other integral stakeholders ensuring efficient operations.
•In the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer, acts as the Administrator on Duty to make administrative decision, provide direction and supervision with operational issues for all hospitals departments.
What you can expect is:
• Reports to the CNO.