Hospitality New Construction Superintendent
$120,000 - $140,000 / yr
HOSPITALITY / HOTEL SUPERINTENDENT
( Multifamily New Construction )
NASHVILLE, TN area (100% LOCAL — zero travel)
This opportunity is the perfect option for the Hopitality Superintendent who is wanting to work locally in Nashville & and stop the constant travel each day,week,month – but continue using their expertise in managing projects ($25-60M each) with exciting & challenging multifamily designs.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related discipline preferred
- Participate and Direct all facets of permitting and construction efforts to ensure project is constructed safely in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Work with site staff, upper management and the precon department to smoothly complete each project from Start-to-Finish during the allocated timeframe.
- 5+ years experience in Hospitality project supervision with a General Contractor or Multifamily Developer-Builder
- Proven experience managing at least 2-3 hospitality / hotel projects from start-to-finish as a Superintendent
- Local owner and subcontractor relationships in the greater Southeast/Nashville market very helpful.
About the company:
A local Nashville Multifamily-Hospitality Builder/Developer with local developments & career growth PLUS offer extensive support in the office for all administrative tasks.
Here’s why you should consider working with them:
They are a fully integrated (real estate and GC) developer/builder that offers a unique (smaller company impact) to be able to move faster than larger firms and provide a great company culture with Flex-PTO!! They specialize in residential housing options including hospitality, multifamily and residential homes to provide quality construction projects contributing to the betterment of the community, economy, tourism & permanent housing. In addition, they are continuously striving to develop innovative designs and developments that appeal to the aesthetics of the surrounding metro area.
They continue to define success by the following objectives:
- Completing projects on time, on budget and with the highest quality attainable
- Building lasting relationships with trade partners and the workforce
- Integrity of design and business practices
- Completion of design and construction projects on time, within budgetary guidelines and with the highest quality possible.
- Financial strength and growth achieving partnership-directed profit expectations
- Development of an organizational structure that recruits, trains and retains motivated, determined, enthusiastic staff members who seek out a customer service opportunity
and solve issues before they become problems.
- Over-communication with customers to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Total Construction site management for projects (multifamily garden or walk-up)
- Contractor/vendor management as well as job site development and production.
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need 5+ years experience in New Construction (multifamily hotel and/or condo mid-rise or high-rise structures)
- Excellent “Customer Service & Coach” mentality versus “Director Manager” management approach on site & with clients.
- Qualifications include a 5+ year proven track record of successful site operations & project leadership within Ground-Up Hospitality/Hotel Construction.
- Local candidates are preferred with existing sub/vendor relationships.
Qualifications to Ensure an Interview & Likely Offer:
- If you have 8+ years of Lead Superintendent with a GC.
- 5+ years of Supt experience on hospitality or hotel new-construction projects.
- Currently living in the Nashville,TN area or open to relocating within 2-3 weeks.
- Open to the salary/compensation range below of $120-140k
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure exceeding $160 to $170k per year
- Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance Stipend paid to employee
- Paid Time Off ( 2 weeks minimum each year)
- Monthly Car Allowance Paid (to compensate for Fuel / etc) since all projects.
- Focus on Work/Life balance & encouraged to take time for family!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields