Hospice Nurse – RN Admissions
Hospice RN Admissions
We are seeking for a compassionate Hospice Nurse to provide care and support to terminally ill patients. Your calm and attentive presence, expert administration of care, and unwavering spirit of compassion creates a bond to the patient and that invites comfort and peace throughout the end-of-life journey.
Admission Nurses (RN) are responsible for assuring that the Hospice programs are effectively represented to patients, families, and others who have an interest in hospice. They handle pre-assessments, information sharing and admissions.
- Reviews clinical referral information and responds to request and inquires.
- Provides information, pre-assessment, and admission services
- Conduct pre-assessment visits in the home or healthcare facility as necessary.
- Applies nursing principles and techniques in the treatment of patients.
- Provides nursing care, emotional support and education to patients and families.
- Encourages patients and family members to participate in the patient’s plan of care to meet established goals.
A Hospice Nurse – RN believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Being a Hospice Nurse – RN isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
- Associates degree, preferred
- Registered Nurse license required
- Minimum one year of experience, preferred – required in California
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Willingness to serve on-call
- Must have reliable transportation & valid driver’s license
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields