$95,000 - $125,000 / yr
The Executive Director will oversee the entire hospice operations. This includes but is not limited to: business operations, clinical operations, business development and census growth, financial control, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and all state and federal regulatory standards, and all other areas of general business operations management.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
- Hospice or Home Health industry experience is REQUIRED!
- Executive Director / Administrator experience or hire level experience is REQUIRED!
- Minimum of 5 years in hospice/home health operations management
- Strong experience in Operations and Sales.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring, financial profits and loss.
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
- Demonstrated experience driving growth and profitability through excellent customer service
- Many additional and exciting details available to qualified candidates.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields