$140,000 - $155,000 / yr
We are looking for a hospice industry superstar with proven, verifiable performance!
The Hospice Director will oversee the entire hospice operations. This includes but is not limited to: business operations, clinical operations, business development and census growth, financial control, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and all state and federal regulatory standards, and all other areas of general business operations management.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
- Hospice Executive Director / Administrator or higher-level experience.
- Minimum of 5 years recent, hospice operations management experience.
- Current or recent Multi-Site Hospice operations experience a plus.
- Strong experience in Operations, Growth Strategy & oversight site level clinical leadership.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring, financial profits and loss.
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent. Graduate coursework a plus!
- Many additional and exciting details available to qualified candidates.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields