Hospice Executive Director
Farmington Hills, MI
$115,000 - $140,000 / yr
Must have hospice or home health industry experience, no exceptions.
We are looking for an industry superstar with proven, verifiable performance!
The Hospice Executive Director will oversee the entire hospice operations. This includes but is not limited to: business operations, clinical operations, business development and census growth, financial control, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and all state and federal regulatory standards, and all other areas of general business operations management.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
- Executive Director / Administrator / Director of Sales or higher-level experience.
- Minimum of 5 years recent, hospice operations management experience.
- Current or recent Multi-Site Hospice operations experience a plus.
- Strong experience in Operations, Growth Strategy & oversight site level clinical leadership.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring, financial profits and loss.
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent. Graduate coursework a plus!
- Many additional and exciting details available to qualified candidates.
- A full benefits package including Health, dental, and vision
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible spending
- Company Paid and optional Life and Long-Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Expense reimbursement
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields