Hospice Business Development Manager
The Hospice Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the hospice business. The successful candidate will be responsible for building relationships with referral sources, identifying new business opportunities, and increasing the awareness of the hospice services in the community.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive business development plan to increase hospice referrals and admissions.
• Build and maintain relationships with referral sources, including physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other healthcare providers.
• Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to pursue them.
• Analyze market trends and competition to identify potential growth areas.
• Plan and execute community outreach and education programs to increase awareness of hospice services.
• Collaborate with the hospice team to ensure excellent customer service to patients and their families.
• Maintain accurate records of sales activities and outcomes.
• Participate in professional organizations and networking events to promote the hospice business.
• Provide regular reports to the ED on business development activities and outcomes.
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or related field preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare business development, preferably in hospice or palliative care.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
• Strong analytical and strategic planning abilities.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
The Hospice Business Development Manager will work remotely from home, or if the choose, from a typical office environment, with consistent travel to meet with referral sources or attend networking events. The position may require some evening and weekend work to accommodate community outreach events.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields