Home Health Administrator
Sugar Land, TX
$100,000 - $110,000 / yr
COMPENSATION: Highly competitive base salary + Bonus + EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS!!!!
The Administrator is responsible for the overall direction of home health operations & clinical services. The Administrator establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
- Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist licensed in the state of Texas
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters a plus.
- Minimum eight years’ (8) experience in home health care organization required
- Minimum five years’ (5) of recent home health management/leadership experience required
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
- Team Builder: Passion for teaching, supporting and guiding staff
- Strong Leadership Skills & Solutions Oriented / Problem Solver, Adaptive, Change Agent, Mentor/Coach & Supportive while holding people accountable
- Demonstrated success in building teams through strong people management skills and the ability to network
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Has excellent observation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience at developing external professional relationships, working with the community and in business development.
- Experience developing business plans, budgets or been part of the process developing fiscal year business/operational plans / budgets and execution strategies.
- Able to interpret financials & performance data, evaluate against current goals, adapt, plan & monitor
- Experience with OASIS and QAPI
- Strong Medicare Background (Adult)
- Results oriented individual, with a proven & verifiable history of results
- Servant Leadership qualities
- EMR Experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields