Healthcare Sales Manager
$145,000 - $150,000 / yr
Our client is bringing amazing new digital services to the market. With high-profile customers and industry-leading partners, they are bringing On-Demand Digital Customer Service and Digital Patient Engagement Solutions to patients and consumers.
They have an innovative cloud-based technology geared to the smartphone era that transforms the patient experience by providing a comprehensive Digital Patient Engagement solution that improves patient satisfaction and loyalty, enhances the quality of care, and increases healthcare providers’ competitive advantage.
The company utilizes cutting-edge cloud-based technology, including AI, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Actionable Analytics, IVA and bots, Big Data, and more.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager to drive sales in the Healthcare vertical. The Sales Manager will be responsible for closing deals while remaining knowledgeable and up to date on the offering, market updates, and the competitive landscape.
We are looking for a passionate person — a true hunter with the ability and hunger to close new deals.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and partners
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Drive the sales process to closure and to winning new business
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers and partners
- 5+ years in selling enterprise-grade digital Healthcare solutions — a must
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions to healthcare providers
- A zeal for crushing quotas and proven ability to exceed goals and metrics
- Passion for understanding the solutions you sell and how they fit into the ecosystem
- Great communicator — with prospects, customers, partners, and co-workers
- Proven track record in selling solutions to business and technology teams
- Strong capability to work effectively both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, cross-cultural, start-up environment
- Authorized to work in the US
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields