Hand Therapist – PT or OT
$70,000 - $100,000 / yr
Certified Hand Therapist opening in beautiful Elmira, New York.
- Must be either a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Direct Hire, Permanent, Full-Time.
Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- This Hand Therapist will be responsible for providing high-quality hand therapy to assigned patients.
Be extraordinary with this amazing team!
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from accredited Occupational Therapy program or Degree from accredited Physical Therapy program is required.
- Current BCLS.
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the State of New York OR Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of New York.
- Minimum Years of Experience: Less than 1 year
- Coordinates and directs patient care services to patients of all ages to ensure that patient needs are met. Services include patient evaluation/ assessment, establishing and implementing a plan of care, assessing effectiveness of and modifying treatment to ensure goal achievement, and educating patients/caregivers.
- Produces quality documentation in a timely manner to support provision of care, according to current standards that are based on professional association and regulatory guidelines.
- Collects and analyzes data from selected outcome measures to monitor patient progress and the benefit of interventions.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff, and leadership.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency, including budgeting, staffing, billing/coding, and procedural planning tasks.
- About the area:
Elmira is a quiet small town in western New York along the Pennsylvania border south of the Finger Lakes region. The biggest industrial landmark is the Corning Glass Works 14 miles west of Corning. There are many hidden gems from exploring underground caves to hot air balloon rides above foilage filled mountains, museums, amusement park, state parks, food and drinks, shopping, concerts, and more. August, July and June are the most pleasant months in Elmira. There are about 15.7 students per teacher in the public Elmira School District. Elmira College, Elmira Business Institute, Corning CC, Mansfield University in Pennsylvania, Ithaca and Cornell are all near by.2 hours to Rochester or Syracuse
30 minutes to Watkins Glen – south end of Seneca Lake.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields