Job Title: Gynecologist
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Salary: We offer a competitive salary package with incentive bonus based on work relative value units (WRUVs). Relocation expenses and other benefits such as health/dental/vision and 401(k) with generous match are available.
Job Summary: We are looking for a board-certified gynecologist to join our team in Knoxville, Tennessee. The ideal candidate should have at least five years of experience and be willing to provide call coverage on a 1:4 rotation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide gynecology services with a focus on quality patient care
• Diagnose and treat gynecological conditions
• Perform surgery using the state-of-the-art da Vinci® robotic surgical system
• Prescribe medications and treatments when necessary
• Provide patient consultations and follow-up care
• Participate in call coverage on a 1:4 rotation
• Must be board certified in gynecology
• 5+ years of experience preferred
• J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply
Experience and Skills:
• Excellent clinical skills and knowledge in gynecology
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to build relationships with patients and staff
• Proficiency in using electronic medical records
Why Join Us: We are a large multi-specialty clinic located adjacent to a state-of-the-art hospital. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing quality care to our patients. We offer a comprehensive financial package and dedicated surgery time with supporting anesthesia and staff already available. Join us today and be part of a supportive and vibrant team.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields