Group Talent Leader
$130,000 - $150,000 / yr
Group Talent Leader needed for a growing manufacturer. In this role you will build, launch, support, and sustain corporate and group Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning & Development programs, while driving best-in-class culture from the company’s core values into and across the organization.
- Minimum of 10 years in human resources, with at least 5 in a leadership position.
- Experience with all aspects of running a groupwide multi-site learning & development program for at least 2k employees, including designing, deployment, teaching, and administration.
- Deep knowledge of the functional elements of human resources; including talent acquisition, talent management, and learning & development.
- Strong technical proficiencies, must be able to learn different HRIS, ATS and LMS systems with ease.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- HR certification preferred (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP)
The position will require 25% domestic travel.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields