Global Payroll Manager
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately (weekly, bi-weekly and monthly), correctly and on time in a completely compliant overall payroll environment through partnering with compliance, treasury, tax and finance teams.
- Support benefit administration – confirm/reconcile enrollments to payroll deductions, assure timely and accurate enrollments, deposits and other transactions related to 401(k).
- Ensure audit and reconciliation processes are established/followed.
- Refine/build robust controls to process/operate and ensure Payroll policies and procedures follow and comply with relevant region, country and local regulatory laws with the assistance of local associates.
- Oversee, train, and support the Payroll Team to ensure knowledge transfer, training.
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience with demonstrated achievement and leadership in Payroll, Benefits Administration including experience with one of more payroll systems and related tools such a time keeping systems.
- Deep and current knowledge of Payroll Legislation in the US.
- Knowledge of financial processes involving payroll: legal regulations, tax reporting regulations, interactions with general ledger and reconciliation processes.
- Solid analytical skills and process mindset, including the proven ability to drive process improvements.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of and ability to assimilate regulatory and compliance requirements into an ongoing operational framework.
- Experience in managing third party providers
- Experience with the implementation of, and running cloud-based payroll solutions
- Expert working knowledge of ADP Payroll, specifically Workforce Now
- Experience with global payroll operations (US, Canada, MX, China, Aus, UK)
- Experience transitioning global payroll in M&A activities
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields