Global Business Development Manager
$100,000 - $125,000 / yr
Global Business Development Manager – Technical Products
Remote Position – live anywhere in US near major airport
70% Domestic & International Travel Required
- Responsible for expanding the pipeline of opportunities for projects/products through aggressive market and customer research and prospecting
- Work both independently of and in tandem with our primary sales organization to penetrate new and existing markets, identify large and complex opportunities.
- Lead the business development process for key strategic electrical products and establish market development plans for target markets and customers for electric products.
- Manage the sales process from idea/lead generation through to project award on major select projects and work with core sales organization on other projects to deliver sustained and significant medium to long-term growth.
- Lead and be responsible for the negotiation of sales contracts, partnership agreements and licensing arrangements.
- Creating accurate business cases and presentations to senior management.
- Identification, establishment and development of suitable external partner relationships globally and negotiation of collaboration, license or other sales agreements
- Managing internal relationships which can involve, operations, engineering, supply chain, and legal to deliver the commercial opportunity.
- Scouting for future opportunities for internal development, partnerships or acquisitions.
- Working collaboratively with Marketing and Engineering to position products uniquely in the competitive space to create growth for Electric products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical field or other degree with hands on experience with electrical products along with related experience.
- MUST be willing to travel 70% domestically and internationally
- At least five (5) years of previous commercial / business development experience with technical/capital/engineered-to-order products
- Deep knowledge in the energy product and market space preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering complex programs/initiatives from concept through execution.
- System savvy: Strong capabilities in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strategic business development practitioner, well-versed in the theory and tools of strategic selling as well as the practical implementation.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields