$90,000 - $105,000 / yr
Our client is an upscale food and entertainment restaurant group with a commitment to scratch kitchen and their beverages are top shelf. They know how to find the balance with good food, atmosphere, and just the right touch of personality. They have multiple concepts within their portfolio, some more established and some are newer. We are honored to help them on their search for a General Manager to lead one of their higher end concepts in the River Oaks area of Houston.
As General Manager you will:
- Control day-to-day operations- profit and loss, by following cash/control procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Manage staffing by interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Operating the business in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws
- Maintain a safe environment for both Guests and crew members.
- Assist with overseeing guest complaints and resolve issues.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure quality of food and maintain cleanliness standards.
- Promoting suggestive selling techniques
- Be integral to creating a warm, fun, friendly and hospitable atmosphere.
Ideal candidate is coming from either upscale casual or fine dining concepts. You are community minded and great with people but also have a solid grip on your business financials and systems. You have a strong passion for guest experience, and you have solid knowledge of industry trends, attitudes, and needs. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays, and evenings as required.
Their organization is thriving and growing. This role is full-time (50 hours a week) and comes with benefits, insurance, PTO, and steep discount across all brands in their family. There is also a profit-sharing bonus potential paid quarterly and a 401k program.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields