General Manager and COO – French Speaking – Pallet Industry
Fort Edward, NY
$100,000 - $150,000 / yr
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of managers
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven experience as General Manager or COO at a medium or large size company
- Bilingual in French and English (fluent)
- Experience in the wood pallet industry, wood processing and wood derivatives processing, or a similar industry is preferred.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Why join this company?
- Competitive compensation with benefits ($100-130k base salary, negotiable dependent on experience)
- Bonus potential
- Health insurance plan
- Paid time off (four weeks per year)
- Extensive training and development
Apply today! A recruiter will contact all qualified candidates.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields