Full Stack Developer
$120,000 - $130,000 / yr
Our client is a fast-growing, nationally recognized direct-to-consumer brand focused on offering high-quality products across multiple categories. They are searching for a knowledgeable, mid-level Full Stack Developer to join the team.
The Full Stack Developer’s Mission is to create world-class interfaces and applications for both internal and external use.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a growing company working to mature its technology stack and how it builds scalable software. You consider software development more of a cultural approach than a specific job title and are passionate about user experience; interaction design; microservices; clean, scalable APIs; application security; frequent production releases; and building tools that automate mundane, repetitive tasks – changing the way people work for the better. The Full Stack Developer has the imagination to dream up enterprise-scale solutions yet enjoys being part of every stage leading up to release.
· Participate in the overall Agile application lifecycle.
· Write secure, scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
· Translate software requirements into stable, efficient, high-performance software.
· Develop cutting-edge headless front-end services using Vue.js, GraphQL, REST, and GoLang.
· Develop back-end services using containers, kubernetes, and AWS serverless technologies including:
oStep Functions (AWS)
oAPI Gateway (AWS)
oServerless Application Model
· Create and maintain end-to-end integrations between internal and external applications using both custom APIs and third-party iPaaS solutions.
· Participate in interface design decisions, backend design decisions, building toward efficient, user-friendly software in a distributed architecture that solves complex business needs.
· Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring and staying on pace with industry developments, trends, and best-practices.
· Review code contributed by your peers to ensure code cleanliness and security and to provide constructive feedback.
· Assist the rest of the team in the transition to a full stack development team.
· Perform other duties as assigned, including support for the supervisor or IT department, as requested.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in web development skills.
· Experience with AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure.
· Experience with multiple back-end languages
· Experience with multiple front-end languages and frameworks
oVue.js (or React.js, Angular.js, Ember.js, etc) & Nuxt.js
· Experience working with various Relational and Document Databases both directly and abstracted through an ORM. (MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
· Familiar with Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
· Strong understanding of multithreaded applications and concurrency control.
· Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs, JSON data, and GraphQL
· Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
· Understanding of various compliance guidelines (PCI, SOC, CCPA, etc) and the effects they can have on how software is written.
· Strong familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial.
· Knowledgeable in the various processes of code promotion. (Branching strategies, CI/CD)
· Understanding of how to write portable code to be used across many different server environments.
· Naturally curious and creatively resourceful.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently or with a group.
· Ability to collaborate and communicate within a multi-department environment.
· Hybrid workplace – flexibility to work from home and in the office.
· Great pay and bonus program.
· Company paid medical coverage.
· Vision and dental coverage.
· 401K with company match.
· Generous PTO policy.
· Paid maternity/parental leave.
· Employee referral bonus program.
· Student loan repayment program.
· Volunteer time off.
· Professional development funds… and many more!
Work Environment and Travel Requirements:
Remote, work from home accommodations are possible. Minimal overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields