Full Stack Developer & Kubernetes Platform Engineer
$125,000 - $125,000 / yr
Software Engineer – Principal I – ESW05 – Full Performance
Our Client is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment, including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. They are seeking a Full Stack Developer & Kubernetes Platform Engineer to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
The Full Stack Developer & Kubernetes Platform Engineer will play a pivotal role in our organization’s technology team. This position involves both full stack development responsibilities and expertise in Kubernetes to manage and optimize our containerized applications.
1. Full Stack Development
a. Develop, maintain, and enhance front-end and back-end components of web applications.
b. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine software requirements.
c. Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
d. Perform unit and integration testing to ensure software quality.
e. Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues.
2. Kubernetes Platform Engineering
a. Implement security best practices for Kubernetes environments.
b. Monitor and optimize pod performance, scalability, and resource utilization.
c. Automate deployment and scaling of containerized applications.
d. Provide expertise in troubleshooting Kubernetes-related issues.
3. Collaboration and Documentation
a. Collaborate with DevOps, infrastructure, and development teams to ensure seamless integration.
b. Document code and infrastructure changes, processes, and best practices.
c. Participate in knowledge sharing and mentorship of team members.
d. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
• U.S. Citizenship
• Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
• 8+ years of directly relevant software development experience required.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, and NodeJS.
• Strong knowledge of front-end and back-end frameworks.
• Experience with containerization technologies (Docker) and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and version control systems.
• Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, etc.
• Experience leading multiple software development teams. Experience developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid- to large-scale programs.
• Experience with cloud computing, multimedia storage, knowledge databases and data-mining analytics
• Agile development methodology experience required.
• Experience with Linux and/or Unix
• Experience with Jenkins and/or CloudBees
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration abilities.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, evolving technology environment.
• Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
• Experience with Argo CD
• Knowledge of STIX, TAXII specifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline is required.[Ten (10) years of experience (for a total of eighteen (18) or more years) may be substituted for a degree.]
• DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I
• Agile software development methodology certification (e.g. SCRUM Master)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields