freight Brokerage Denver, CO (Remote)
$65,000 - $70,000 / yr
They are the USA Transportation/Logistics Division for a large global transportation company. They are looking for a candidate that has a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience selling truck brokerage services to their customers (new & existing) and doing attendant operations.
As a company employee you will enjoy all the benefits, salary and commission. You will sell truck brokerage and also provide operations. you will work remotely anywhere in Colorado. Depending on your performance you will have a lot of up-side for your future growth there.
Truck Brokerage Sales Executive responsibilities:
· Contact new shippers by cold calling new & existing customers for more nationwide business.
· Create and present presentations for your potential customers.
· Negotiate rates on new business and create contracts for new business.
· Determine the best coverage opportunities. Lane-by- lane or country-wide based on shippers needs or areas of interest
· Work with the operational team for the first 90 days to ensure coverage that was sold is being managed properly.
· MUST HAVE TO GET IN THE DOOR: Min 4- 5 years’ experience in selling transportation truck brokerage services and the attendant operations.
· You must be a HUNTER willing to do cold calls via phone to find business.
· You will need to do in-person & phone sales call to customers.
· AA or higher college degree
Pay / Benefits:
- $60K – $65K Salary
- Full Family Benefits
- 401K w/Matching funds
- 15% Commission (paid on net revenue, paid on paid invoices, the following month)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields