Field Service Technician
- Servicing air compressors, dryers, filters, and related compressed air equipment.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate electrical diagrams and machine faults.
- Provide technical service, start-ups, installation and repairs of air compressors, dryers, tanks, and all related compressed air products.
- Complete written evaluations, recommendations, and related company reports. Ability to work with service software for communication and scheduling.
- Positive attitude and desire to grow an existing sales & service business.
- Previous field experience working on compressed air equipment.
- 2 – 3 years of experience with a service-based organization.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields