Field Service Representative – Raleigh
The Field Service Engineer provides on-site service including preventive maintenance, calibration, installation, and training across all product lines in New England states. Candidates will ideally be located near Raleigh.
The base salary for this position starts at $31.00/hour and depends on technical and service experience within the analytical instrumentation field. Service engineers are eligible to participate in the Service Bonus program. Our client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses; and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of instruments at customer sites within the assigned region.
- Managing inventory, trip planning, and administrative tasks related to service functions.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 3 years experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and repair tools
- BS or AS degree in engineering or related technical degree.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields