Field Service Representative – (Dallas, TX) 1479
Our client has an opening for a Field Service Representative to provide on-site service including preventive maintenance, calibration, repair, and installation for TX, OK, and AR. The starting salary range for this position is $29 -$33 per hour and depends on technical and service experience within the analytical instrumentation field. Our client offers a monthly car allowance/mileage reimbursement, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years..
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of instruments at customer sites within the assigned region.
- Managing inventory, trip planning, and administrative tasks related to service functions.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and repair tools
- Associate degree in engineering or related technical field.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields