Field Service Engineer (Pittsburgh) 1488
As Field Service Representative you will provide on-site service including preventive maintenance, calibration, installation, and training across all product lines in the Western PA and upstate NY region. Ideally, you will be located in the Pittsburgh area. The base salary range for this position is $28 -$31 an hour and depends on technical and service experience within the analytical instrumentation field. The company offers full benefits, car allowance/mileage, profit sharing bonuses; and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of instruments at customer sites within the assigned region.
- Managing inventory, trip planning, and administrative tasks related to service functions.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 2 years experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and repair tools
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (required).
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields