The Facilities Manager provides strategic maintenance and engineering support to the Manufacturing organization by leading reliability activities and driving maintenance excellence principles. The individual will be responsible for leading maintenance strategies, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans that drive increased reliability. The position leads the development and support of processes to maintain compliance and the maintenance principles and practices.
- The Facilities Manager is responsible for leading activities that deliver optimal processes and operational protocols necessary to assure compliance with site Environmental, Health and Safety objectives.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance planning and scheduling for the site and drives for increased maintenance planning.
- Responsible for the overall execution and quality of the maintenance tasks. This includes internal crafts and external contractors.
- Responsible for management of strategic predictive maintenance programs including vibration, lubrication analysis and thermography that drive operational stability.
- Partners with production engineers, operators, and maintenance specialists to improve the Operational Uptime of plant equipment.
- Support improvement of the availability component of OEE tied to downtime of assets.
- Leads the site’s objective of assuring critical spare parts are identified and strategies for critical spare part access are in place.
- Monitors and communicates with key plant service providers (utilities, gases, etc.) on inventory levels and planned maintenance.
- Lead and/or provide oversight to Infrastructure and replace/rebuild capital projects for the Manufacturing site.
- Develops and maintains maintenance budget and forecast.
- Leads and supports improvement projects.
- Identifies and drafts recommendations for predictive and preventative maintenance activities using sound engineering and maintenance principles.
- Direct manager of site maintenance technicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum of 8 years manufacturing experience in a chemical or industrial process
- 5+ years’ experience in maintenance leadership or management role
- Knowledge of chemical manufacturing maintenance systems.
- Knowledge of chemical process manufacturing plant safety practices.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Solid understanding of Maintenance Reliability principles and practices.
- Capital project leadership/execution experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields