Facilities Engineer will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports. Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities. Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards. Preparing reports and compliance documentation
Facilities/Building Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies. Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- computer-aided facilities management (CAFM) & computer-integrated facilities management (CIFM), energy management systems (EMS) heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Develop and maintain department’s KPIs, support budget planning/control and expense monitoring. Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Project coordination and management and analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Assists with the initiation of purchase orders as requested by management or other involved parties.
- Maintenance of accident reporting and investigation. Responsible manage employee safety training requirements.
- Develop and maintain the maintenance budget
- Responsible for MaintainX and SAP Maintenance Module administration and maintenance
Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience as facilities engineer or in a similar role with experience in CAD, SAP, and MS Office. Knowledge of the building process and construction principles, relevant regulations and building codes. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and project management skills required. Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or related field.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields