Facilities Maintenance Supervisor (Warehouse/Distribution)
The Maintenance Lead has general responsibility to assist in coordinating, supervising, and completing daily maintenance activities. Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, this position is responsible for directing work assignments in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Work closely with Warehouse Manager to accomplish goals.
· Manage Contractors’ activities inside the building (compressed air, electrical gear switches, fire alarm system, HVAC system, plumbing, etc).
· Switch gears, Fire alarm system, HVAC system, Plumping, etc.
· Reviewing work orders, priorities and delegate work to the respective contract or personnel.
· Add the PM tasks and parts in the CMMS system.
· Ensure all contractors maintenance activities paperwork are properly filled out and turned in daily.
· Communicate open work orders & pending issues that need to be addressed with contractors to provide a smooth transition for operations
· Reading and interpreting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics
· Coordinate to maintain a clean work environment inside/outside the warehouse. Working safely and continually finding ways to improve safety at the facility, following the safety regulations by the company and OSHA.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with CMMS is helpful.
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all Team Members in the department are responsible for the following:
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED; 3-5 years of related maintenance experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Oversees contractor and vendor activities on site.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields