Executive Director – Hospice
$130,000 - $200,000 / yr
Hospice Executive Director will oversee the entire hospice operations. This includes but is not limited to: business operations, clinical operations, business development and census growth, financial control, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and all state and federal regulatory standards, and all other areas of general business operations management.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
- Local market experience highly preferred.
- Must have Hospice or Home Health industry experience.
- Executive Director / Administrator / Director of Sales experience or higher-level experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years hospice or home health operations management experience.
- Strong experience in Operations and Sales.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring, financial profits and loss.
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
- Many additional and exciting details available to qualified candidates.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields