$75,000 - $90,000 / yr
Our client is an upscale food and entertainment restaurant brand with a scratch kitchen and their beverages are top shelf. They have multiple concepts within their portfolio, some more established and some are newer. We are honored to help them on their confidential search for an Executive Chef to lead the kitchen and team in one of their more established locations in the Memorial City, Houston area. They know how to find the balance with good food, atmosphere, and just the right touch of personality.
Duties of the role include:
- Management of all ordering and inventories.
- Assigning accurate prep lists to the team
- Controlling labor by learning how to accurately forecast and schedule team members, as well as monitoring revenue and adjusting as necessary throughout the shift.
- Ensuring the team is following all Safety and Sanitation guidelines.
- Learning, understanding, and teaching the menu and recipes to each team member to ensure consistency and accuracy in quality and presentation.
- Learning and becoming proficient in each kitchen station and be comfortable working on the line with the team as needed during peak volume.
- Learning, understanding, and teaching expo and runners how to ensure consistency in quality and presentation, to keep hot food hot, and cold food cold.
Ideal candidate is coming with a minimum of five years of experience coming from upscale dining environments with preferably one to three years in an Executive Chef or similar role. Must be coming from fine dining or upscale food environments. Must be available/flexible for weekend scheduling.
Their organization is thriving and growing. This role is full-time (50 hours a week) and comes with benefits, insurance, PTO, and steep discount across all brands in their family. There is also a profit-sharing bonus potential paid quarterly and a 401k program that is rolling out imminently.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields