$80,000 / yr
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Collect and analyze data in order to estimate the machine time, raw materials, and subcontractor services required to manufacture metal stampings, machined parts.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare estimates, machine throughputs, material cost and subcontract services.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services and tracking actual costs relative to quote estimates as manufacturing orders are completed.
- Consult with customers, vendors, personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Confer with engineers and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes, such as, planning, lead-times, and scheduling work.
- 4-year Degree preferred
· Minimum 7-10 years machining experience in turning and milling working in an estimating department in a manufacturing environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Must be able to meet deadlines, multi task and work under pressure.
· Prior experience utilizing an estimating module in an ERP system is a plus.
We offer a great benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401k and match, life insurance, additional benefits, fitness reimbursement and PTO.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields