ERP Program Manager
ERP Program Manager
A leading global automotive tier one supplier with 72 locations in 14 countries. has an immediate need for an ERP Program Manager in Columbus, OH. Hybrid remote work environment, excellent benefits package, flex time program, matching 401K plan and relocation package are available for qualifying candidates.
Lead the organization’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) specific and related initiatives, such as implementations and upgrades, which include data and process standardization, as well as data migration. Focus on organizational preparedness, ensuring resource readiness, data integrity, eliminate data duplication, and minimize inefficient ERP related processes. Lead and oversee project managers, as well as other associates in various functional areas of the business such as, information technology, engineering, sales, purchasing, material services, production, and finance involved in the organization’s ERP initiatives. Create and implement training procedures related to the organization’s ERP initiatives, including training of project members and end-users to support milestones such as “Go Live”.
Ensure all ERP related projects are delivered in a timely and acceptable manner. Define activities, sequence them, estimate duration, and develop schedule. Perform resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control. Plan communication, distribute information as necessary, and provide status reporting. Plan, prepare, and present assessments and reports focused on the organization’s ERP initiative to senior management and organization stakeholders.
Qualifications/Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent work experience.
- CPIM, CSCP or other equivalent certification preferred.
- Experience with MMOG/LE compliance and other industry standards.
- Demonstrated success as a program/ project manager.
- Experience successfully implementing and operating manufacturing system applications such as ERP.
- Prior responsibility for business and project budget management.
- Functional knowledge of network system infrastructure and database management.
- 10 or more years of experience in similar or related roles
- 10 or more years of functional ERP experience (QAD preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing preferred.
- Strong leadership, management and customer service skills.
- Effective negotiation, organization, prioritization, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate information to internal and external customers.
- Ability to multitask.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and documenting requirements by liaising with a range of stakeholders in the organization
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Conduct risk analysis and monitor the progress of plans against project milestones and budgets
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and compliance with customer requirements
- Providing technical and analytical guidance to the project team
- Review and presentation of project deliverables
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Devise programs that support the organization’s objectives
- Develop sustainable goals for the organization
- Work with other business units to develop budgets and plans for the programs
- Evaluate and assess the programs’ strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor projects and oversee project managers to ensure goals are met
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Keep current with latest software developments, train key organizational personnel and coordinate adoption of developments that enhance company operations
- Prepare general and detailed application design documents and program specifications using data gathered from impacted business units and system users
- Evaluate and bring resolution to the trade-offs between functionality, ease of programming, and budgetary time constraints
- Mentor, coach, and lead associates in project and program activities
- Support process improvements, business-driven projects and system modifications as required
- Identify weaknesses in current processes and propose countermeasures incorporating industry best practices
- Support the user community in working through ERP related system and process challenges
- Document and analyze business processes using flow charts and process narratives
- Coordinate business process re-engineering, including obtaining the buy-in from stakeholders in various functions and levels of the organization
- Provide functional and technical application support of ERP and related applications
- Support requirement gathering and development efforts for reports, interfaces, etc.
- Drive utilization of change management
- Other tasks as assigned
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields