Entry Level or Junior Bridge Engineer
This is a Terrific opportunity for an Entry Level or Junior Bridge Engineer!
This position will work in the Bridges Discipline for highway & Railroad bridge projects in our Client’s Indianapolis Office.
This position is an entry-level or Junior Engineering position geared for professional learning, growth, and increasing responsibility for design and construction engineering and support of a broad range of structural engineering assignments to include highway and railway bridge projects.
Here’s a snapshot of what you would do in this role:
- Assist and participate in design engineering.
- Assist and participate in the inspection of in-service bridges and structures.
- Conduct analysis and design, calculation, preparation of specifications, details, and construction plans.
- Assist and participate in construction engineering.
- Conduct observation and documentation of construction activity.
- Conduct evaluation of construction for compliance with contract documents.
- Interpret plans for design intent.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with additional course work in structural engineering is required.
- 0-6 years of experience.
- Registration as an EIT or PE is A PLUS.
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering is a Strong Plus.
Proficient with the following software programs is desirable:
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Structural Design (STAAD, RISA, etc.).
- Must be able to work as a team member and independently.
- Have the desire to learn new skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields