Entry Level Design Engineer
$55,000 - $65,000 / yr
We have partnered with a Global Automotive Research and Development Firm to lead a search for their Design 1 Engineer role in the Dayton OH area
Client will provide VISA Sponsorship for the right candidate!
DESIGN 1 ENGINEER (job description)
- Design Engineers lead and drive the execution of new product development projects from Design through CAE, Prototyping, and Testing.
- Design component parts and make 3D math data and 2D drawings.
- Lead communications between the customer and the designers.
- Assist in determining and meeting customer requirements, along with assessment of product performance, manufacturability, and cost management.
- Set and achieve project objectives, kick-off, milestones, on-time completion and post-project effectiveness analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- NX or CATIA experience and/or knowledge
- Chassis knowledge
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Recent College Graduate or Early Career Design Engineer encouraged to apply
- Chassis experience
- Sheet metal stamping, welding, or aluminum experience.
- Knowledge of material stress/strain, stiffness, and strength.
- OEM or Tier-1 chassis design experience desired/preferred
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields