Title: Product Engineering Manager
Establish new customer and product introduction systems that ensure the timely availability of accurate documentation and tooling in support of the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that tooling and methods personnel are capable of engineering to the technology roadmap
- Implement ECO’s as required by Customers and Operations.
- Meet new product introduction cycle time per the business plan.
- Maintain and optimize product definitions and bill of materials.
- Manage both the new product introduction and new customer introduction processes.
- Provide Customer Design Engineering support and feedback
- Maintain, distribute and ensure security of Customer documentation and internal tooling.
- Prepare and ensure adherence to department budget.
- Set positive safety tone for both subordinates and peers by demonstrating proactive safety habits.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of statistical measurements, including SPC, CPK, DOE, etc.
- Ability to read, interpret and work from blueprints and customer specifications.
- 4 years technical college education or equivalent or a minimum 5 years experience in printed circuit manufacturing or related industry experience.
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with CAM systems and other engineering tools.
- P.C. literate (i.e., Windows, Word, Excel)
For an experienced Product Engineering Manager
-4 years technical college education or equivalent or a minimum 5 years experience in PCB manufacturing or related industry experience.
-must speak, read and understand English
-P.C. literate (ie: Windows, Word, and Excel)
-must have some knowledge of the CAM systems and other engineering tools.
-must have some knowledge of SPC
-must be familiar with Military and IPC Specifications
-ability to read, interpret and work from blueprints and customer specifications
-Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.