Great Falls, MT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Perform engineering-related calculations, analysis, and design tasks.
- Write technical specifications, reports, and other correspondence to a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate with government agencies, client staff, and other professionals to obtain design information and approvals.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in all work tasks.
- Learn and apply company standards and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree with 0-5+ years of experience with an emphasis in water resources. EI required or the ability to get the required license within six months of hire.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and an understanding of engineering principles.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Time for Billable Overtime Hours
- Bonus Opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans with Immediate Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- First-Time Home Buyers Program
Primary Location: Great Falls, MT
Other Location(s): Billings or Helena, MT
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields