Location: Newark, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent. Successful completion of EMT-B and certified in the State of Ohio.
• Maintains CME responsibilities per State Guidelines for certification to include BLS, ACLS, PALS, ASLS, CPR, ITLS or PHTLS certifications.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The positions 7am-7am and considered full time.
• The range is between for $16.25hr – $22.25hr depending on experience.
• The facility offers a full benefit package.
What you’ll be doing:
• As a member of the team, administers basic life support to patients at the scene, in-route to the hospital and in the pre-hospital environment in accordance with federal, state, and local laws, protocols, regulations, and standards.
• Safely operates emergency ambulances and other light duty emergency medical response vehicles Responding to emergency and non-emergency transports as directed by the Communications Center.
• The purpose of this position is to respond to emergency situations and provide skilled emergency and non-emergency services in a variety of areas including emergency medical and rescue operations, basic medical assistance,
mentoring, training, quality improvement, public education, and recruitment. The incumbent is responsible for providing supervision and care of patients in the pre-hospital environment including; performing critical basic procedures according to medical protocol; and perform independently in situations involving life support activities.