Embedded Software Engineer – Vehicle Tech
$90,000 - $120,000 / yr
Our client, a developer of mechatronic controls for vehicle electrification and ADAS, is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing team. In this position, you’ll responsible for developing software for next-generation systems, taking projects through the entire development life-cycle, from system software requirements to launch.
This is a global company, ranked as a top employer in the field. They’ll been steadily growing, as their successful projects have led to increased business with major automakers. They offer the opportunity to work on new-to-market systems and long-term stability as you grow your career with the team.
- Design, develop, implement, test, review, and debug software components from customer requirements analysis to the launch of the product and beyond.
- Integrate and validate new product features, functions, or designs into the AUTOSAR software architecture.
- Use standard and customized test equipment/software to analyze and determine root cause analysis.
- Interface and communicate design and requirements to internal and external customers.
- Verification and validation of software implementation on software integration level.
- Support system integration and vehicle integration testing.
- Participate in software design reviews (internal/external).
- Completion of software work products that comply with ASPICE requirements.
- Participate in the development of software and system requirements specifications
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in automotive/vehicle embedded software development
- Solid programming experience with Embedded C, along with knowledge of DSpace and Matlab/Simulink.
- Knowledge of electrical hardware and microprocessor architecture.
- Experience with Configuration, Requirements, or Test Management toolchains (PTC, ClearCase, ClearQuest, DOORS, DSPACE, etc.)
- Knowledge of Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, FlexRay, LIN, Ethernet, etc.) and Diagnostic protocols (UDS)
- Experience using industry standard modelling and data acquisition toolchains (CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, Matlab, etc.)
- Experience developing unit test cases/integration testing and performing static code analysis (i.e. MISRA, Naming, Polyspace, HIL, etc.) is preferred
- Experience with AUTOSAR software development, ISO 26262, and/or automotive cyber security methodologies is preferred.
Salary Range: $90,000-120,000/year, based on experience
Location: Novi, MI
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfer available (with Green Card support)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields