Embedded Software Engineer – ADAS
Auburn Hills, MI
$100,000 - $130,000 / yr
Auburn Hills, MI
Job Summary of the Embedded Software Engineer – ADAS:
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
- Develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Verify software requirements at component and bench level
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software.
- Perform work assignments as a highly competent software engineer, requiring independent design, implementation and testing of the software components.
- Work assignments primarily involve intermediate through advanced level work, moving toward complete technical competency and mastery of the field.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in embedded software development, for automotive/vehicle and related systems.
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++ for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers including application for micro-controllers (Freescale, PPC, ARM core, TI DSP, Microchip and Renasas)
- Experience with implementation of low level device driver software such as SPI, I2C, PWM for various microcontrollers
- Background in ADAS technologies, such as GPU, is preferred
Salary Range: Upto $100-130K/year.
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Travel: As and when required (domestic and international)
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields