Electronic Hardware Engineer – Vehicle Technologies
Work for an innovative, growing team developing next-generation vehicle electrification/drive-by-wire systems. This is a nimble development team within a global Tier One organization, where you’ll have the opportunity to create innovative software for new-to-market products.
- An established Tier One supplier growing because of significant successes, and long-term business, with their automotive OEM clients.
- Engineering-centric organization, with an eye on breaking new ground.
- Offers different growth paths, both technical and leadership.
They Value and Appreciate Their Employees
The management team is truly interested in your success and not only offer the resources/support you need to succeed, but also want your input. A lot of companies talk about working on the latest technologies, but this is one of the few places where you’ll have the opportunity to actually create advanced concepts and see them through to becoming real-world products.
This is a contract position, but long-term (with benefits), with an opportunity to go direct down the road.
Your Role with the Company
In this position, you’ll take hardware design projects through the full development life-cycle. This includes the decomposition/combining of customer requirements, analog/digital circuit (schematic) design, test/debug of hardware, and working with suppliers in areas such as component selection. You’ll take full ownership of the hardware aspect of your projects, seeing them from concept to a production-level system.
The Bay City/Midland area is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. It ranks high in quality of life (restaurants, cost of living, schools, activities, etc.). There’s been significant investment in the communities, which you can see even from a quick visit.
- Expertise in analog/digital circuit design, including requirements, circuit analysis, schematic capture, and verification.
- 1+ years of experience in electronic hardware schematic design and development, preferably for electromechanical control systems.
- Exposure to schematic capture and circuit analysis tools (Cadence preferred, but not required)
- Working knowledge of motors, sensors, and electromagnetics (EMC/EMI) is a strong plus.
- BSEE (MSEE a plus).
Salary Range: $90,000-110,000/year, based on experience
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers or TN