$45,000 - $65,000 / yr
- Be able to use a multimeter and other electrical troubleshooting tools to verify electrical signals and locate issues on industrial equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical components in an industrial panel (240/120/24V signals)
- Read and Modify AutoCAD electrical schematics to assist in electrical panel builds.
- Travel onsite to electrically troubleshoot, repair, service, and maintain large process machinery for the Food & Beverage industry.
- Possess good communication skills and problem-solving skills, to engage customers about current and future projects.
- Support customers via phone, email, and in-site visits.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional, customer-focused attitude and a teamwork mindset
- Travel up to 5 days at a time, usually 2-4 days trips. Some local, some national.
- Travel 30 – 40% overall
- 3-5 years experience with field service and technical support for electrical industrial applications, preferably in the Food & Beverage industry.
- Understanding of electrical schematics for industrial machines
- Bonus if you have AutoCAD electrical panel design experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields