Electrical Field Service Technician II
Hanover Park, IL
100% On-Site / Remote role. Extensive Travel within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico at a short notice.
With over 100 years of experience and 3,000 installations nationwide, this company’s extensive experience enables them to provide custom automation solutions to a wide range of industries!
Join a world-class system integrator offering leading technology, and complete machine automation solutions. They are looking for an Electrical Field Service Technician who will be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, service, and support of all automated machinery at customer sites.
In addition to federal required benefits, they offer a generous 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, Vacation/PTO, sick time, and more!
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot equipment at customer sites
- Provide after-hours call and emergency support to customers
- Perform and assist in all preventive and corrective maintenance
- Communicate with customers on-site and/or on the phone to determine issues
- Generate service reports for customers and service coordinators detailing customer visit outcomes and unresolved issues
- Generates accurate & prompt timesheets for use in billing and
- Timely completion of expense report to facilitate customer billing
- Make own travel arrangements to customer’s facilities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Technical degree (Associates preferred) or relevant experience
- Prior maintenance experience with corrugating machinery (Field Service experience preferred)
- Strong electrical aptitude and ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience (Siemens preferred)
- Knowledge of drives, servos, and process control
- Ability to perform electrical calibrations and preventative maintenance
- Ability to calibrate module facer and glue machine
- Ability to perform corrugating roll, glue roll, and metering roll changes
- Ability to set and adjust speed references for all equipment
- Able to create and read analyzer files
- Willing to travel 100% of the time at a short notice
- Basic computer skills
COVID Vaccination Requirement:
COVID Vaccination is required before employment. Candidates who have not yet received the vaccine must receive their first shot prior to the first day of employment. If the vaccine shot is a two-part series, the second shot must be completed within 30 days of employment. Proof of vaccination is required. If you have an approved legal accommodation, we must receive your documentation before the first day of employment.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields