West Fargo, ND
TYPE OF WORK:
We are thoughtfully growing its’ business opportunities and we have a need for an additional Electrical Estimator on our team based out of our West Fargo office. We focus on larger scale multi-family and hotel construction, all facets of commercial construction, and some industrial construction as well.
The ideal individual is someone with prior experience in design-build and plan & spec commercial/light industrial electrical estimating. If you are motivated, organized, detail oriented, and driven to succeed we would like to have a conversation with you!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Review construction plans and specifications and determine an estimate of the electrical needs and costs
- Review bid documents to determine what is required to submit a proposal on the project
- Review bid/construction documents and determine all items necessary for a complete proposal
- Layout design-build projects and coordinate with other trades
- Solicit and review vendor quotes
- Provide written proposals
- Attend necessary pre-bid meetings and project interviews
- Provide detailed information to hand-off projects to the assigned Project Manager
- Negotiate project scopes and contracts
- Develop and maintain professional relationships within our industry
- Track estimates and follow up with customers
- Plan and manage upcoming project opportunities
- Stay up to date with current industry trends and techniques
- +2 years of experience estimating commercial and light industrial electrical projects
- Experience with Design-Build projects
- Deep knowledge of the NEC, as well as current wiring standards and principles, designs, and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience interacting with clients, architects, contractors, and vendors.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively, while maintaining attention to detail and adhering to deadlines
- Office software experience to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and other software as needed to view/edit blueprints/documents
- Experience with Bluebeam, or ability to quickly learn
- Must be able to read blueprints, architectural drawings, construction plans, contract documents, and Spec sheets.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields