Electrical Engineering Manager (R&D)
Are you an Engineering Leader with Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical R&D expertise in an Aerospace, Defense or Automotive (or other similar) environment? Do you bring team building, team resource gap expertise, and succession planning in your Leadership tool box? Are you looking to join a well-established, rapidly growing (incremental) Manufacturing organization who values technical expertise & collaboration in a highly people focused culture?
Then we’d love to talk to you!
This position is critical in the planning and execution of Electrical System R&D projects, including the development of system requirements, build processes, system design optimization, and verification and validation of design compliance.
Preferred Candidate Profile Elements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 7-10 year of industry related experience
- Some prior Team leadership and development
- Experience with functional testing of systems and embedded electronics
- Experience with developing Printed Circuit boards for harsh environments
Hightlighted benefits of joining this Organization:
- Incremental market growth that drives numerous and varied growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 10 paid holidays and PTO based on experience
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields