Based out of the assigned regional location, the position will be responsible for corporate engineering leadership including plant electrical support, equipment installations, equipment troubleshooting and support. Within that startup and support role, the engineer may work with PLCs, HMIs and VFDs and include reloading to minor program modifications. The engineer will be hands-on and actively assist the maintenance team while on site.
· 2-4 year Electrical Engineering Technology degree
· 5+ years years of experience in management of commercial and industrial construction projects
- Experience with installation of automated control processes of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Experience with estimating total job cost fort electrical installs
- New construction
- Building renovations
- New machinery installs
- Relocate machinery
- The ability to work with contractors and utility companies domestically and abroad
- Experience with electrical safety in the workplace
- NFPA70 and NFPA70E
- PLC’s, Operator Interfaces and Variable Frequency Drives
- PLC and VFD software applications, Allen Bradley programming experience preferred.
- Panel Building
- Industrial Electrical Maintenance
- AUTOCAD Electrical
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems and how they apply to automation
- Automation or robotics experience a plus
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Preventive electrical maintenance techniques
· Able to work in a team environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to discussing, improving, and adhering to safety standards.
- Maintain a high level of safety support, specifically through safety observations, evaluations, and audits.
- Participate in the development of electrical equipment preventative maintenance routines (PMs)
- Oversee the scope of engineering work for plant electrical projects.
- Manage projects as directed by management personnel.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields