Electrical Design Engineer – PCB’s
Our client is looking to add an EE to help in the design of PCB’s, and systems for panel boxes centered around the Electric Vehicle industry.
U.S. Citizenship is required – No sponsorships
Requirements: This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. Great matching candidates will have at least a bachelor’s degree in electrical, electronic engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience in industry. We will consider experience in lieu of a degree on a case-by-case basis. In this role you will support a wide variety of companies solving complex problems that require critical thinking and technical expertise. The successful candidate will have experience designing complex rigid, rigid-flex, and flex PCBs with multiple layers; EMC/EMI reduction and mitigation; and a passion to be better than yesterday.
Can be REMOTE but MUST live in the Phoenix area.
· Design double sided, multi-layered and flexible PCBs using industry standard techniques (IPC), ensuring consideration for Design for Manufacturing
· Determination of layer stack-up, perform component package selection, component placement, routing feasibility studies, and signal routing of digital, analog, RF and power conversion.
· Create and release documentation for fabrication of PCBs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline · 5+ years of experience, 8+ years industry experience as a PCB Designer without a degree · Due to the nature of the work U.S. Citizenship is required.
· Experience with Cadence OrCAD, Altium, and/or Mentor Graphics
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields