Salary dependent on experience plus bonus potential, profit sharing, 401K match and benefits day one of employment!
- Providing plant support for PLCs, HMIs, electrical panels, etc.
- Partnering with production and process engineering to maximize equipment efficiencies and reduce scrap rates
- Supporting project and process engineers on CapEx projects by identifying controls and automation needs
- Programming and troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLCs
- Performing electrical troubleshooting to eliminate downtime, including drives, light curtains, etc.
- Supporting business network systems, including ethernet, servers, etc.
- Providing input on the design of panels, including working with integrators and builders
- Partnering with team members to complete continuous improvement activities, utilizing Lean methodologies
- Assisting with HMI troubleshooting, upgrading and installation
- Managing timelines and budgets of engineering projects
- Completing documentation on project status
- Other duties as assigned by management
REQUIREMENTS for the Controls Engineer:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field; electrical engineering or electrical engineering technologies majors are HIGHLY preferred
3. Experience supporting capital equipment projects from an electrical standpoint
5. Core electrical troubleshooting skills, including servos, curtains, HMIs, control panels, etc.
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Project management of timelines and budgets
3. Robotics and/or automation experience
1. Company supplies a diverse product line to multiple industries
2. EXCELLENT benefits, including 401K, profit sharing and bonus potential
3. No layoffs in the last 20 years
4. Good work/life balance, with every other Friday off
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Harrisonville, MO area. A relocation package, consisting of a sign-on bonus, may be offered to regional candidates.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields