Electrical Controls Designer
Shelby Township, MI
$85,000 - $95,000
The Electrical Design Engineer will work with cross functional groups as well as effectively support other engineers in order to complete projects on time and within schedule.
Produces controls designs (electrical, pneumatic and Hydraulic) for custom machinery, Using EPLAN, AutoCAD or Autocad Electrical. Creates Bills of materials for designs to coordinate with design.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Designing controls systems for custom machines utilizing EPLAN, Auto CAD Electric or Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic
· Ability to think conceptually – need to understand the appropriate level of detail to create designs
· Work with Manufacturing Engineering to develop assembly, process control and quality workmanship procedures
· Effective communication between program managers and controls engineers to keep flow of project maintained
· Keeping updated on the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· EPLAN experience preferred
· 5+ years industry experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with AutoCad / AutoCAD Electric
· Ability to make changes quickly and work in a team environment
· Ability to size electrical systems proficiently.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields