Electrical Applications Engineer – Semiconductor
Electrical Applications Engineer – Semiconductor is the technical resource for the field sales force and actively driving the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team and R&D departments of the product centers, as a key technical advisor and product advocate.
Electrical Applications Engineer – Semiconductor Responsibilities
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and industry applications – Semiconductor, Display, Industrial Thin Films.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Listen, understand, and convey customer requirements to internal stakeholders; eventually leading to a client consult and presentation of proposed design and technical concepts.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Perform technical/ product training for salespeople, estimators, and engineers at client accounts.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to progress business objectives.
- Through coordination and cooperating efforts, communicate and review client technical roadmaps to products centers and ensure there is a transparent path to 1) allow Huettinger development projects and new technical concepts to hit windows of opportunity and 2) consistently meet client’s technical objectives and expectations.
- Maintain accurate records of client accounts, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence.
- Travel to project sites & events to support/perform start-up, integration, training services.
Experience with RF (13.56MHz) products and architectures. Experience of 2+ years in similar engineering positions. Read and understand vacuum system architecture, including mechanical and electrical blueprints; and have a basic understanding of electrical and control systems. A basic understanding of systems/network communications technology – Serial, Ethernet, DeviceNet, and Profibus. Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Available for Travel up to 25%.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in the area of Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Material Sciences. An equivalent combination of education and aforementioned experience would be considered. Desirable industry experience includes semiconductor wafer fab equipment, vacuum coating and plasma processes, power supplies (DC, AC, and RF), Renewable Energy and Induction heating.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields