West Branch, MI
** Full corporate relo package – ideal location for someone who enjoys the outdoors **
Our client designs and manufactures custom precision tooling and is control of the process from raw materials to finished products. The products they produce are diverse, and customers are in multiple industries including but not limited to aerospace, oil & gas, machining and medical devices. Due to an internal promotion we are seeking an upwardly mobile EHS professional who will initiate, lead and develop the EHS programs for 2 manufacturing facilities. They will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of existing and new initiatives to reduce and prevent accidents, occupational illnesses, and exposure to long-term health hazards to drive an injury free workplace.
- Provide support to site leader and site management team to ensure 2 manufacturing facilities are compliant with all regulatory and permit requirements for OSHA (health and safety), state and federal EPA (water, stormwater, waste, and air).
- Prepares all required permit renewals and new permit applications and responds to any Notice of Violations (NOV) or other inquiries from regulatory bodies. Prepares annual reports including, annual EPA and OSHA compliance certifications.
- Oversees Industrial Hygiene, respiratory protection and hearing conservations programs to ensure a compliant and safe work environment.
- In collaboration with global EHS colleagues, designs, develops and implements programs and procedures to meet global and facility EHS objectives and targets.
- Develop and implement energy reduction programs.
- Provides support to global sustainability goals and objectives; supports site leader and management team to design, develop and implement local sustainability initiatives.
- BA or BS Degree, with a strong preference for specific, technical EHS training and 5+ years experience as an EHS leader of an industrial/manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work with teams, lead decision-making processes in a team environment, and build effective cross functional relationships throughout the organization
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields