5-10 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
Spending 50% of time on plant floor and 50% of time on reporting, auditing, meetings, etc.
- Manage environment, health and safety programs for all divisions.
- Develop, review, update and maintain all EHS procedures.
- Inspect facilities to identify safety, health and environmental risks.
- Gather data, prepare reports and perform audits for government and regulatory compliance ensuring employee engagement, identifying potential problem areas and implementing corrective
Develop and lead training programs and company safety committee.
- Degree is required for this position.
- Sponsorship and relocation are not available at this time!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields