Salt Lake City, UT
$75,000 - $120,000 / yr
Manager of eCommerce
Our client is seeking a Manager of eCommerce to support our CPG category and expand our digital footprint! The Manger of eCommerce will be responsible for the development, execution, and success of eCommerce plans across our website and Amazon, direct to consumer platforms. This role will be responsible for the formulation of strategies which drive brand awareness, revenue, and market share. Qualified individuals must have the ability – with or without reasonable accommodation to perform the following duties but not limited to:
· Manage, scale, and oversee daily eCommerce business operations through strategic, operational, and financial planning in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders relevant to its success, including but not limited to customer service, logistics, and marketing.
· Focus on demand generation to increase our customer base, grow brand awareness, and drive traffic and revenue.
· Establish and facilitate long and short-term eCommerce strategies which drive sales, maximize growth opportunities, and enhance existing business.
· Identify sales trends and emerging digital opportunities that enhance the competitive position and advantages.
· Identify competitor’s strengths and weaknesses and implement strategy to gain market share from them.
· Define eCommerce goals and KPIs including corresponding metrics for success.
· Analyze metrics and data, ensuring strategic decisions are data-driven and resources are optimized to maximize growth and ROI.
· Assess and recommend new systems and workflow processes to increase scalability and efficiency.
· Plan and oversee the improvement of overall user experience, including, but not limited to, site navigation, corresponding content development, and collaborating with third-party resources for optimization.
· Create and execute digital marketing campaigns through email and our social media platforms.
· Lead operational reviews with insightful analysis on metrics, marketing KPI’s and ROI; review progress and identify opportunities to drive decision making and priorities
Team Leadership & Development
· Manages direct reports and cross-functional team members in management activities including commercialization of new/revised products, pricing and customer relations to deliver annual and long-term sales and profit objectives.
· Supports the marketing team’s cross-functional leadership role to build a high-performance cross-functional environment with sales, manufacturing, operations, purchasing, production planning, distribution, finance and outside agency partners, suppliers, and brokers.
· Manages agencies, consultants, and other business partners to ensure support for brand objectives.
· Demonstrates strong in business acumen including project management, financials, forecasting, building a business case, customer relations and presentation skills. Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of the company
· Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, web design & development, or related field.
· 5+ years of proven experience managing eCommerce sites and technologies.
· In-depth knowledge of digital sales and marketing, UX, social media, SEO / SEM, etc.
· Must have deep knowledge of the Shopify platform and know how to create and code a Shopify site
· Have a successful track record of email marketing using Listrak or Klayvio
· A strong background in digital analytics with the ability to interpret both quantitative and qualitative data and extract relevant insights.
· Business acumen including the capacity to exercise sound judgement and make decisions without direct oversight.
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
Essential Physical Requirements:
· Ability to communicate through written and verbal practices
· Sufficient visual acuity
· Overnight travel may be necessary when managing large projects or attending conferences, tradeshows, or other events of the like
· 401(k) with match
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Dental and Vison insurance
· Paid time off
· Employee discount
· Parental leave
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields